Phoneme Cards AND Word Cards
These contain the same phoneme cards available in another listing, but also contain word cards.
This 36-page file is designed to help streamline your phonics instruction. Supplement your Charlotte Mason approach with these cards.
So, what is a phoneme? A phoneme is the smallest component of language. There are 44 phonemes, or sounds, in the English language. Each phoneme is represented by different letters, called graphemes. Each card in this set shows the most common graphemes underneath the phoneme.
In this file, you'll find:
- 43 phoneme cards (one card has two phonemes!) help you teach phonics in an organized fashion
- Common spellings of each phoneme
- Word cards for teaching the phonemes and spelling patterns, with the grapheme highlighted in turquoise so it's easy to fine
- A definitions page helps teach the language of phonics
- Recommended ideas for using the cards tokeep lessons interesting
This is an electronic product. Consider having your items printed through our partner, Four Pillars Printing Boutique https://fourpillarsprinting.com/partnership-order . You'll receive a printing discount!